Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, merchant application or consumer application associated with Coffey Ventures Corporation, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Coffey Ventures, Corp’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Coffey Ventures, Corp’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Coffey Ventures, Corp. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Coffey Ventures, Corp’s web site are provided “as is”. Coffey Ventures, Corp makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Coffey Ventures, Corp. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Coffey Ventures, Corp. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Coffey Ventures, Corp’s Internet site, even if Coffey Ventures, Corp. or a Coffey Ventures, Corp. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- No Price Guarantees
The prices for food and services shown at Coffey Ventures are those provided to Coffey Ventures by the various participating restaurants and other food and service providers. It is their responsibility to provide Coffey Ventures with any changes in such prices. Coffey Ventures encourages the participating restaurants to keep us appraised of any pricing changes and to honor the prices posted at Coffey Ventures. Coffey Ventures, may put a hold on your credit card over our estimate to cover any discrepancies. However, you, the customer, must understand and agree that Coffey Ventures shall not be responsible for any price variances between those reflected on the Coffey Ventures website and the actual prices charged.
Catering. Coffey Ventures charges an $0.30 transaction fee that is paid to the merchant to offset the Stripe transaction fee of 2.9% + $0.30 bringing to total transaction cost to the merchant to 2.9%.
Groups with Individual Pay. Tax is usually calculated on the entire order and then proportioned to each diner in the group. At times this leaves a remainder which is less than a penny. When this occurs Coffey Ventures rounds down on each member in the group and charges the difference to the order originator. If an order has menu price variances or special requests which result in a greater price than originally estimated, the cost difference is the responsibility of the primary organizer and will be automatically charged to their payment method.
Order Cap. Under rare circumstances when a cap is set upon a group, individuals in the group may be able to go over the user set limit. It is understood that the order originator is liable for all order costs regardless of user defined order limits.
- Return Policy
If there are problems with your food order placed on Joe Coffee Mobile Ordering, please contact us at email@example.com. Coffey Ventures, Corp is not responsible for returns. The merchant where you perform your purchase will have the ability to refund the order either in full or partially. Merchant assumes all liability that arises from charges, delivery, and food quality for all orders placed on Joe Coffee Mobile Ordering.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Coffey Ventures, Corp’s web site or applications could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Coffey Ventures Corp. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Coffey Ventures, Corp. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Coffey Ventures, Corp. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Coffey Ventures, Corp. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Coffey Ventures, Corp. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Coffey Ventures, Corp’s web site or applications shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All transactions are handled by third-party provider Stripe. Stripe has their own terms and conditions located at https://stripe.com/us/connect-account/legal